Pages

Thursday 23 June 2011

Brief

1. A promotion package for the release of an album, to include a music promo video, together with two of the following three options:

a website homepage for the band;

a cover for its release as part of a digipak (CD/DVD package);

a magazine advertisement for the digipak (CD/DVD package).


I have chosen the option of creating a music video and digipak because I am familiar with these types of products, as I enjoy listening to music and am interested in the industry. I think having a firm grasp on the conventions of music videos will benefit me, as I will be able to push the boundaries to create something original and professional. I also think that after creating a music magazine for my AS coursework, I have familiarized myself with the way different musical genres and artists are represented in the industry, and this will help me create a strong image and representation within my products.

No comments:

Post a Comment