Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Location, Location, Location



Brighton Pier
I'd like to shoot on Brighton Beach as it's a very typically British location, and the song I have chosen is from a British artist, so this could be a strong theme. The pier is a fun, carefree location which perfectly suits the tone of the song, however this could work best if I shot on a clear, bright day, or if it was grey and rainy it may have a more dark and brooding effect.




Urdang Academy

Urdang Academy is a very successful and well known musical theatre college in central London. It has been used previously in music videos by the likes of Ellie Goulding, and is an impressive setting with high ceilings, polished floors and large studio spaces.
Kensington Gardens

I have chosen Kensington Gardens as one of my  possible locations as it is a beautiful space, particularly the Italian Fountains, and will look good as a backdrop to the action in my video. It is also relatively easy to get to on the tube, and a place I know fairly well. Like Brighton, it is also a well-known British spot, and also as a Central London location can be considered quite cosmopolitan and 'buzzing'.

No comments:

Post a Comment